Isolated? Try this new FREE Senior Website to Connect to Loved Ones
With seniors around the country facing isolation during COVID-19 lockdowns, the Birdsong Tablet, a senior focused tablet, is available in a FREE WEB VERSION accessible with only a web browser helping keep seniors connected to family and engaged during the pandemic.
Birdsong features include:
- No-phone-needed video chat helping seniors connect with loved ones visually
- Senior-friendly TV, movie and music ranging from Jack Benny, Milton Berle and Beverly Hillbillies episodes to songbooks to Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby greatest hits
- Word games such as Boggle, Hangman and crosswords as well as card games, number games, memory games, puzzles and trivia
- Travelogues, virtual museum tours, TED Talks and other educational content
- Spirituality resources for the major world religions
Both the tablet and web version are designed for those with limited technology experience and/or physical or cognitive limitations, including large picture-based icons and large font sizes.
To access this FREE WEB VERSION:
- Log on to www.BirdsongTablet.com
- Click Create an Account
- Enter your email address and a password to create a Birdsong account
This COVID pandemic could be around awhile and it’s important that you stay connected to friends and family. We wish you good health and fun entertainment using Birdsong’s free web version.
The post Isolated? Try this new FREE Senior Website to Connect to Loved Ones appeared first on SeniorNews.
Play the best games, win real cash and get those bonus coins without risking your own money.