Drive Medical Semi Electric Hospital Bed with Half Rails and Therapeutic Support Mattress
Main Contact Us Page
Senior Help Center
Please Choose From The Options Below:
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience and quick resolutions to all matters. We understand that aging can be a difficult process and we aim to help that transition the best we can. The Senior.com Team, comprised of the best customer service and product specialists in the industry, are here to help. In order to serve you better, please choose the appropriate option above so a Senior.com Team member can have all the information necessary to help you as quickly as possible. We thank you for your loyalty and are always here to help!
Our goal is to strive for your 100% satisfaction with the products you order, the service you receive, the delivery speed and overall shopping experience with Senior.com. We understand that sometimes a product is just not right for you. We are happy to assist you with your return. To start the return and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Code, please click on the link below:
With thousands of products to choose from, it's important that you have all the information you need to make the best purchasing decision. If for any reason you need more information, we have Product Specialists ready to assist you in finding the exact product to fit your needs. Click the link below to contact a Product Specialist today and get the answers you need.
We apologize in advance if something was wrong with your order but rest assured, we will do everything we can to make it up to you. We take order mistakes and issues very seriously so please click on the link below and fill out the form so we can have an Order Specialist contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience:
We take your satisfaction very seriously and want to make sure you are 100% happy with your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, we have a dedicated Customer Support Team ready to assist you. Please click on the link below to fill out a quick form to be contacted as soon as possible. We thank you for shipping with us,
Thank You For Shopping with Us.
We Hope Your Senior.com Experience is Always a Great One!
The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The unit comes with a pair of half length rails which provide safety and a foam mattress which provides comfort. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.
- Head and foot section adjust electronically; Height adjusts manually
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Clip-on pendant allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time
- Bed ends are attractive in any decor
- UL 73 pending
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Easy to set up
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Actual Product Weight: 180 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 22.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 15.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 30.5"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 23.5"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 33.5"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 26.5"
- Footboard Height (Max): 30"
- Footboard Height (Min): 23"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 33"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 26"
- Ground Clearance: 3"-11"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 6"-14"
- Head Section Height (Max): 44"
- Head Section Height (Min): 37"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 47"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 40"
- Headboard Height (Max): 32.25"
- Headboard Height (Min): 25.25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 35.25"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 28.25"
- Motor: 15005MH-l (Head)
- 15005MF-L (Foot)
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.875"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Shop Personal Protection
KF94 Antibacterial Face Masks - Individually Wrapped
PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Individually Wrapped
GF Disposable Protective KN95 Face Masks with 4 Layer Filtration
PDI bUosE Disinfectant Super Sani-Cloth Wipes - Large 160 Wipes Per Tub
Germisept XL Multi-Purpose Alcohol Sanitizing Wipes Enriched with Aloe Vera -50 Wipe Packs
Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Stretch Exam Gloves - Powder Free - Clear