Stander BedCane - Home Bed Assist & Support Handle
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Stander BedCane is a one of a kind bedside safety handle that allows its users to transfer in and out of bed safely. The ergonomic, no-slip handle provides a low profile, comfortable grip and is adjustable in height for maximum comfort. The wooden platform provides a strong and steady hold for safety and peace of mind. The BedCane comes with a bonus organizer pouch to help keep valuables close by during the night. The BedCane also comes with a safety strap that attaches to the bed frame for additional stability. It’s perfect for most traditional home beds; not intended for use on adjustable beds..
- Support Handle - Non-slip cushion handle makes it easy to get in-and-out of bed
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Convenient storage to keep handy items close by.
- Reversible - Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Safety Strap - Secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Fits mattress height range of 12”-16”
- Rail Height: Adjustable 19” - 22”
- Fits mattress thickness of: 12” - 16”
- Rail Width: 15”
- Base Dimensions: 23” x 19”
- Weight of product: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or many adjustable beds with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts
- Package Dimensions: 25” x 19” x 2”
Warning: Entrapment, Strangulation, Suffocation and Fall Hazards.
Gaps in and around this product can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment and strangulation. People attempting to climb over this product are at increased risk of injury or death from falls. Always make sure this product is properly secured to bed. If product can move away from bed or mattress, it can lead to entrapment and death.
Warning: Suffocation/Strangulation Hazard/Entrapment Hazard
If product is installed incorrectly or moves from its initial position gaps can occur which can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other neurological conditions, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment, suffocation and strangulation.
• NEVER use unless product is tight against mattress, without gaps, and at least 12.5 in. from headboard and footboard.
• NEVER use with children.
• NEVER use on toddler, bunk, water, or inflatable beds, or on beds with mattress toppers or soft compressible pads.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator – Lightweight Folding Travel Walker Rollator with 6” Swivel Wheels - Open Box
Nova Medical Padded Transfer Bench/Commode with Detachable Back - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
EV Rider Transport EZ Easy Move Folding Electric Scooters - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box