Drive Medical Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss -10 Inch
Main Contact Us Page
Senior Help Center
Please Choose From The Options Below:
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience and quick resolutions to all matters. We understand that aging can be a difficult process and we aim to help that transition the best we can. The Senior.com Team, comprised of the best customer service and product specialists in the industry, are here to help. In order to serve you better, please choose the appropriate option above so a Senior.com Team member can have all the information necessary to help you as quickly as possible. We thank you for your loyalty and are always here to help!
Our goal is to strive for your 100% satisfaction with the products you order, the service you receive, the delivery speed and overall shopping experience with Senior.com. We understand that sometimes a product is just not right for you. We are happy to assist you with your return. To start the return and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Code, please click on the link below:
With thousands of products to choose from, it's important that you have all the information you need to make the best purchasing decision. If for any reason you need more information, we have Product Specialists ready to assist you in finding the exact product to fit your needs. Click the link below to contact a Product Specialist today and get the answers you need.
We apologize in advance if something was wrong with your order but rest assured, we will do everything we can to make it up to you. We take order mistakes and issues very seriously so please click on the link below and fill out the form so we can have an Order Specialist contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience:
We take your satisfaction very seriously and want to make sure you are 100% happy with your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, we have a dedicated Customer Support Team ready to assist you. Please click on the link below to fill out a quick form to be contacted as soon as possible. We thank you for shipping with us,
Thank You For Shopping with Us.
We Hope Your Senior.com Experience is Always a Great One!
A Lateral Rotation Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical aids patients who are at risk for circulation problems and pressure ulcers. With the LS9500, the turning, moving and shifting of the patient is done by the mattress itself with the option of 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees. The LS9500 can also operate with an "on demand" low air loss function to provide an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface for maximum patient comfort.
- Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit
- The user friendly high flow control unit offers 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles, and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40-degrees
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress is constructed of 20, 8" high split-air cells over a 2" foam base with 2, 10" high side air bolsters
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the "on-demand" low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation
- 10, 20, 30, and 60 minute adjustable turning cycles
- 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and full position adjustable turning positions up to 40-degrees
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms
- CPR deflation in 20 seconds
- Actual Product Weight: 45 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 45 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Shop Personal Protection
KF94 Antibacterial Face Masks - Individually Wrapped
PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Individually Wrapped
GF Disposable Protective KN95 Face Masks with 4 Layer Filtration
PDI bUosE Disinfectant Super Sani-Cloth Wipes - Large 160 Wipes Per Tub
Germisept XL Multi-Purpose Alcohol Sanitizing Wipes Enriched with Aloe Vera -50 Wipe Packs
Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Stretch Exam Gloves - Powder Free - Clear