Drive Medical Med Aire Plus Bariatric Heavy Duty Low Air Loss Mattress System
Main Contact Us Page
Senior Help Center
Please Choose From The Options Below:
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience and quick resolutions to all matters. We understand that aging can be a difficult process and we aim to help that transition the best we can. The Senior.com Team, comprised of the best customer service and product specialists in the industry, are here to help. In order to serve you better, please choose the appropriate option above so a Senior.com Team member can have all the information necessary to help you as quickly as possible. We thank you for your loyalty and are always here to help!
Our goal is to strive for your 100% satisfaction with the products you order, the service you receive, the delivery speed and overall shopping experience with Senior.com. We understand that sometimes a product is just not right for you. We are happy to assist you with your return. To start the return and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Code, please click on the link below:
With thousands of products to choose from, it's important that you have all the information you need to make the best purchasing decision. If for any reason you need more information, we have Product Specialists ready to assist you in finding the exact product to fit your needs. Click the link below to contact a Product Specialist today and get the answers you need.
We apologize in advance if something was wrong with your order but rest assured, we will do everything we can to make it up to you. We take order mistakes and issues very seriously so please click on the link below and fill out the form so we can have an Order Specialist contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience:
We take your satisfaction very seriously and want to make sure you are 100% happy with your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, we have a dedicated Customer Support Team ready to assist you. Please click on the link below to fill out a quick form to be contacted as soon as possible. We thank you for shipping with us,
Thank You For Shopping with Us.
We Hope Your Senior.com Experience is Always a Great One!
The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System by Drive Medical is perfect for people looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric people. The alternating pressure system is optimized for pressure redistribution for people with up to Stage IV pressure ulcer, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting.
The cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" which is when the patient would sink to the bottom of the mattress. The Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress even provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs, and will even auto return to a alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours. The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. In the unlikely event that one of the 20 air cells malfunction due to a puncture, they are easily removed and replaced.
The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and easier sleep. The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell you whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump allowing for easy and effective troubleshooting. Be sure to consider the Med Aire Bariatric Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System for effective treatment and ideal comfort.
- This combination therapy bariatric system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
- Low air loss holes in the central 9 bladders beneath the trunk and pelvis wick away moisture and humidity providing improved micro-climate control
- 4-way stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 40 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 48"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PU
- Product Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 12 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Shop Personal Protection
KF94 Antibacterial Face Masks - Individually Wrapped
PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Individually Wrapped
GF Disposable Protective KN95 Face Masks with 4 Layer Filtration
PDI bUosE Disinfectant Super Sani-Cloth Wipes - Large 160 Wipes Per Tub
Germisept XL Multi-Purpose Alcohol Sanitizing Wipes Enriched with Aloe Vera -50 Wipe Packs
Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Stretch Exam Gloves - Powder Free - Clear