Bemis Clean Shield Elevated Toilet Seat with Support Arms - The Most Secure Fit
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The ergonomic design allows the user to place their hands where they can best support themselves when sitting and standing. The width of the arms provides a comfortable seating area for the user. Simple, but important benefits focused around the end user.Bemis Independence’s Support Arms provide the benefits needed to support an independent lifestyle.
- High end residential... looks great on the bowl
- Cover allows proper closure when not in use
- Smooth, glossy surface that is stain resistant
- Innovative "reverse funnel" design
- Keeps everything in the bowl
- Discrete styling "hides" the shield
- Design avoids contact with waste
- Glossy surface is easy to clean
- Adds a 3 Inch rise
- Oversized ring provides additional comfort
- Ring's designed to eliminate pressure points
- Seat weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Ring and Cover are hinged, providing easy access for cleaning and standing use of the toilet
- Self sustaining hinges prevent ring slamming and eliminate any layback issue
- Style: Closed Ring, with Cover
- Size/Shape: Round
- Material: Polypropylene
- Hinges: Hybrid (Stainless steel & polypropylene) • Hardware Kit: Snap 2 SecureTM
- Bumpers: Ring: 4 Super GripTM
- Suggested Uses: Residential & Commercial
- Weight: 6.99 lbs
- Patented system that prevents the seat from loosening
- Easy to install... Installation Head will snap off when the correct clamping force is reached
- Seat does not wiggle or loosen when the user is sitting or standing
- Installation Tool is included with the seat
- Support Arms are available separately for your Clean Shield seat - Add them when you first purchase your seat
- Or add later when you need a little bit more assistance
- Weight bearing Support Arms, tested to over 300 lbs per side
- Ergonomically positioned to properly support the user through the sitting and standing process
- Comfortable 21" width between the arms
- Width of arms allows ring to be placed in an upright position, allows easy cleaning and standing use of the toilet
- A “Best Level” elevated toilet seat that provides the user a large number of benefits that have not been previously available on elevated and armed toilet seats
- Support Arms are sold separately and can be added when you need additional assistance sitting and standing
What is so different about the Clean Shield elevated toilet seat?
- Everything is the easy answer…
- The seat is securely mounted to the bowl, high-end residential appearance, hinged ring with cover, solid (versus hollow), weight capacity of 1,000 lbs., easy to clean and much more…
Why is it called “Clean Shield”?
- The seat’s discrete shield keeps everything in the bowl while avoiding contact through the innovative design
- If soiled, the smooth glossy surface is very easy to clean
What is Snap 2 Secure?
- Our patented installation system that prevents the seat from wiggling or loosening, ever.
- Easy to install and easy to remove
How high is the seat elevated?
- Our Clean Shield seats increase the height of the ring 3”
The ring looks a little larger than my regular toilet seat?
- The ring is oversized providing additional comfort by reducing pressure points
What is the weight capacity?
- We say “no limits” because it passes at 1,000 pounds and we could not test any higher
What is the seat made of?
- Injection molded polypropylene that is solid
How do I clean my seat?
- Warm water, soap and a soft cloth
- Do Not use abrasive cleaners… abrasive cleaners can scuff or scratch plastic surfaces
- Chemical cleaners are not recommended, but if used, thoroughly wipe down the seat and hinges to remove all cleaner residue
Does the seat require any assembly prior to installation?
- No… seat is ready to be installed when taken out of the carton
- If you want Support Arms, you will need to snap them into their mounting holes
What tools are needed to install the seat?
- Each seat comes with an Installation Tool (5/8” socket wrench) designed to install or remove your Clean Shield seat
How To Install Your New Bemis Toilet Seat
- toilet seat
We Love our new toilet seat! Thank You!
Assistance for those with mobility limitations
This toilet seat is of significant value to those with mobility limitations. It's easy to install and not expensive. Working with the Bemis Company was excellent as I ordered the incorrect seat. The company responded and made the exchange very easy.
This reall is “The Most Secure Fit” toilet seat. Never have to worry about it sliding around! The best part is how easy it is to clean. No need to take the whole thing off! You lift the lid to clean the seat, then lift the seat to clean the rim. We need the handles on ours for my husband, but if they weren’t on there you wouldn’t even realize it was any different than a regular toilet seat. It is a little (well quite) pricey! But, just for the cleaning ease alone it is well worth it! I actually bought a second one for the second bathroom.
This has been a tremendous help during my recovery from surgery. It makes getting up from the toilet so much easier. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is due to the fact that the chair doesn't always sit on the bowl completely if you sit down a certain way. It could be our toilet.
Very useful product for elderly father...highly recommend it. And, competitive price, too.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box