The Raised Toilet Seat with Arms (8351) assists with getting on and off the toilet. It adds 5" height to the toilet and padded arms for support and comfort. The arms also come push button detachable for travel and storage. The easy to use front locking mechanism adjust to fit most standard and elongated toilets. A rear anchoring system provides maximum stability. Easy to install.
- IDEAL SOLUTION to aid user getting on and off the toilet by raising the toilet seat 5” and providing arms for support, leverage and safety. 20” width between arms for more seat clearance. PADDED ARMS have two adjustments (17.75” and 20”) and are easily removable as an option, making it ideal for travel or storage
- EASY & QUICK INSTALLATION with no tools required. Installs on and off in just seconds. Depending on the style/size of toilet, you may be able to install with the seat and lid attached. Very durable and easy to clean.
- ON & OFF FRONT LOCK secures the raised toilet seat to most brands of toilet seats - both Standard and Elongated (see SIZING).
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight capacity: 300 pounds; Overall dimensions: 22.25”W x 17”D x 14.25”H (with arms at 20”); Inner opening dimensions: 7.25"W x 8.5"D, Width between arms: 17.75” and 20”
- SIZING: Fits most Standard and Elongated Toilet Seats. Inner rim front to back measurement cannot exceed 14.75”