The EW-M45 is a power wheelchair designed with travel in mind. Weighing just 59 pounds, this chair folds in half in only a few steps. Features include back seat pocket for storage while on-the-go, a specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort, and a large foot platform. This innovative power chair gives you the freedom to travel without having to worry about vehicle lifts or disassembling a scooter. The eWheels Medical EW-M45 is a folding lightweight power wheelchair is the lightest long range electric wheelchair on the market today. The 12” rear tires power this wheelchair and ensure a smooth ride on almost any surface. The wide 19” seat provides ultimate comfort and ease of operation. This is one of the most reliable electric powered wheelchairs on the market today. It features include a maximum speed of 3.7mph, a 350 pound weight capacity, and a travel range of 24 miles.
- Lightweight (59Lbs) electric wheelchair with a whopping 24 miles range
- Easy to fold for transport and storage
- 19" foam seat for comfort
- Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs; Top Speed: 3.7 mph
- Back seat pocket included
- Maximum Speed of 3.7 mph
- Weight Capacity of 400 lbs.
- Travel Range of 24 miles
- Unfolding Size: 38"x23"x37"
- Folding Size: 23"x13"x31"
- Motor Size: Two 180w Brushless Motor Battery
- Size: Two 12V/6AH Lithium Batteries
- Brake: Intelligent Electromagnetic Brake
- Front Wheels: 8 inches
- Rear Wheels: 12 inches
- Seat Width: 19 inches
- Seat Depth: 17 inches
- Seat Height: 18 inches
- Turning Radius: 31 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 58.4 lbs