Millennial Medical Universal Life Crutch with Ergonomic Handles & Articulating Tips - Fits Up to 6'7"
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The LifeCrutch is designed to improve comfort on your wrists and underarms compared to a traditional crutch. This is where fashionable meets functionality. Unlike traditional crutches, our unique shape of the underarm cradle encourages proper posture while using the crutch. The LifeCrutch is universal in size with a range of 4’6”-6’7” in height adjustments. The LifeCrutch also boasts an ergonomically sloped handle as well as articulating tips for improved traction.
Sold as a Pair of Crutches
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION WITH COMFORT: The Life Crutch can support users weighing up to 300 lbs and adjusted for any height between 4'6"-6'7. Our foam rubber padding helps reduce friction and divert pressure from each underarm.
- ARTICULATING CRUTCH TIPS: Our Sure Foot Articulating Tips give greater stability on uneven surfaces and unstable ground. They are excellent on solid, indoor surfaces such as hardwood floors or carpet, and are great on outdoor surfaces such as grass, gravel, and dirt. Our crutch tips also give the user extra maneuverability.
- ERGONOMIC HAND GRIPS SET: The ergonomic positioning and design of the grips keep hands and wrists in their natural position, eliminating wrist pain and nerve damage. The unique folding feature allows users to quickly circulate their crutches in and out of use without changing any height adjustments. This makes the In-Motion Pro the most convenient crutch to travel with, store, and ship.
- GREAT FOR POSTURE: In addition to added comfort on the wrists and shoulders, our highly adjustable, ergonomic design allows for users to naturally walk more erect, which is normally a challenge for most conventional crutch users, thus making them essential for a proper and speedy recovery. They are highly recommended for patients undergoing physical therapy.
- ONE SIZE FOR ADULTS & KIDS: With 19 height adjustments for the handle, our Life Crutch fits users with heights varying from 4'6" to 6'7'' (54" – 79"), making it suitable for men, women, and youth, tall or short. The Life Crutch is intended for SHORT TERM use of 4 weeks or less. If you are a long-term daily user, we would recommend our In-Motion Pro Crutch.
- Sold as a pair
Great and easy to use. Nice to be able to get around quickly, safely and easily. Love them
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box