HeatStorm Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Tradesman 1500 Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is a 1500-Watt ceiling/wall mounted heater that provides gentle warmth for areas where floor space is at a premium and with the flexibility to install it on a wall or the ceiling. The Tradesman 1500 provides radiant heat energy, which instantly warms people and solid objects within the beam of heat. It is ideal for patios, balconies, workshops, garages, etc. It produces an output of 1500-Watt (5200 BTU) and is cULus electrically certified. Requiring no gas or other flammable fuels, the carbon fiber heating element heats very efficiently. Its features include 1500-Watt of gentle, radiant heat, an anodized extruded aluminum alloy frame, an aluminum reflector that evenly concentrates heat outward, a mounting bracket that tilts 30° forwards and backward to angle unit as needed, and a 6 ft. power cord. Uses a standard 120-Volt wall outlet. It is protected against rain and dust (IPX4 certified).
- INSTANT HEAT - Infrared heat is silent and comfortable. It warms objects instead of just the air. 5200 BTU Output
- PLUG & PLAY - 110 V plug in cord for use anywhere there is a normal outlet
- IPX4 WEATHERPROOF - Protected against rain and dust
- EASY SET UP - Have your infrared space heater up and running within 5 minutes of delivery
- PORTABLE ROLL CAGE- (13' cord) Ideal for patios, balconies, workshop, garages, etc
- PORTABLE TRIPOD - Tripod is fully adjustable up to 6. 5', place and position your outdoor heaters according to your needs, (13' cord) Ideal for patios, balconies, workshop, garages, etc
- NOTE: Will not mount on ceiling or turn on unless black box is mounted vertical. Tip-over safety switch will only allow to turn on when mounted to Heat Storm Accessory or the wall. (no ceiling mounted operation)
- INSTANT INFRARED HEAT - warms objects instead of just air
- IPX4 RATED - Weatherproof Infrared Heater
- CARBON FIBER BULB – Lasts Longer and is More Durable
- STEEL HOUSING – Mount on the Wall or accessory
- MOLDED END CAPS - for easy angle adjustment
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:a) The heater is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation. b) Any unauthorized alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product. c) You do not have the original receipt of purchase.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box