The Heat Storm Outdoor Propane Patio Heater can provide warmth for an area of up to 115 sq. ft. Featuring a piezoelectric ignition, this durable heater is constructed and finished in stainless steel to beautifully enhance your patio, deck or other backyard decors. With a control valve to adjust temperature, getting into the comfort zone has never been easier or more stylish. Anti-tilt switch included for safety; CSA certified
- 45,000 BTU's heat up to a 115 sq. ft. area. Variable temperature control to get the right heat output for your setting.
- Stylish stainless steel construction provides durability. Perfect addition to your backyard or patio, also great for restaurants with outdoor seating during cold/crisp nights
- All season use. Use this patio heater to extend the usability of your backyard or deck during the colder months. A must-have for those that enjoy being outside as much as possible
Anti-tilt switch for safety, this will shut the unit off in the event of a tip-over
- Dimensions: 21”L x 21”W x 88”H
- Weight: 55
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of three years from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
1. Install and operate this Electric Heater in accordance with the installation and operating instructions furnished with the product at all times. Any unauthorized repair, alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the product.
3. The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
4. The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s).
5. Any installation, labor, construction, transportation, or other related costs/expenses arising from defective part(s), repair, replacement, or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty, nor shall the manufacturer assume responsibility for same.
6. The owner/user assumes all other risks, if any, including the risk of any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use, or inability to use the product, except as provided by law.
7. All other warranties – expressed or implied –with respect to the product, its components, and accessories, or any obligations/liabilities on the part of the manufacturer are hereby expressly excluded.
8. The manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of the product.
9. The warranties as outlined within this document do not apply to non-accessories used in conjunction with the installation of this product.
10. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is void if:
a) The heater is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness or condensation.
b) Any unauthorized alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product.
c) You do not have the original receipt of purchase.