Designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient, the HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
- 6-point non-sway cradle offers maximum sling options
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Safe Working Load of 400 lbs
- Manual release for emergency lowering
- Safe Working Load 400 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 61.5 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 38 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 24.25 in
- Overall Height of Legs 5.25 in
- Base Opening - Hand operated
- Width: 24" - 40.5"
- Length: 43.5"
- Lift Range of Boom: 28" - 77"
- Base Clearance: 5"
- Shipping Weight : 114 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Frame
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts
Click Here To Download The User Manual
Click Here To Download The warranty