JPMedics Nami Sonic Wave Vibration Machine - Muscle Exerciser
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The JPMedics Nami Sonic Wave Vibration Machine generates vibrations from a speaker system with magnetic circuits, as opposed to the traditional rotating mechanical motors. Sonic wave vibration technology stimulates muscle fibers (myocytes) stronger than gravity and exercises muscle fibers to repeat fast and strong contraction and relaxation. With this, muscle strength is improved faster than usual muscle training methods.
Defined by culture. Inspired by simplicity. The Nami sonic vibrations are generated from a speaker system with new magnetic circuits, opposed to the traditional rotating mechanical motors. Sonic wave vibration technology stimulates muscle fibers (myocytes) stronger than gravity and exercises muscle fibers to repeat fast and strong contraction and relaxation.
Effects of Sonic Waves
Sonic waves exercise and soften tendons and ligaments which are hard to exercise. Sonic waves exercise not only big muscles of the human body but also small muscles such as facial muscles and pelvic muscles, which usual weight trainings cannot exercise. Whole body vibration exercise combined together with usual power training will increase maximum muscle strength by an additional 30%, reduce required training period by 85%, and will also reduce training sessions by more than 50%. Contrary to general muscle training like weight lifting, vibration exercise does not cause any overload to the joint, tendon, or ligament; in other words, it does not cause any risk of injury.
- Body Sensors & Weight Scanning - For safety, we have added body and weight sensors to the Nami. If someone under 80 pounds sits or stands on the machine, the Nami will not work.\
- Auto programs - The Nami Sonic Wave Vibration has four auto programs created to maximize the exercise effect for each specific body region.
- 7" LCD Screen - The control for the Nami is an easy to use touch screen control.
- Manual Program - In a manual program, you are able to create your own personalized sonic vibration routine.
- Memory Mode - With the Nami control, you are able to save your favorite manual program for future use.
- Mobile Phone Slot - For added convince, there is a spot for you to place your cell phone while you are using the Nami.
- 1 Year Full Coverage Manufacturers Warranty
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 62.2” x 33.1” x 47.6”
- Full Recline (L x W x H): 77.2” x 33.1” x 41.3”
- Power Voltage: 110 -120V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Weight Capacity: 265 LBS
- Power Consumption: 200W
- Power of Speakers: 16W (2 Sides)
- Power Supply Wiring Length: 70.9”
- Controller Wiring: 27.6”
- Gross Weight: 322 LBS
- Net Weight: 276 LBS
- Usage Condition: Environmental
- Temperature: 50
- Storage Temperature: 68
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box