Formerly Roscoe Medical, the ProBasics Junior Relator is designed to fit individuals of shorter stature with a focus on style and affordability. Constructed of lightweight aluminum, it offers great maneuverability and stability. Equipped with easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a removable padded backrest and a water-resistant nylon pouch. Easily folds for storage and transport with built-in fold strap. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds. This ProBasics Junior Relator is a great value that provides the freedom of mobility. With a convenient seat for resting, you can be assured that this mobility aid will provide a safe and secure way to regain your independence and active lifestyle.
- Lightweight, aluminum rolling walker weighs only 12 lbs. Supports users weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Relator with height adjustable arms allows users to find a perfect fit Easy-to-use deluxe loop lock brakes are ergonomic and provide a firm hold
- Lightweight, foldable design makes this rolling walker the ideal model to get in and out of the car or storage; Equipped with a removable, curved, padded backrest can be folded up or down; Folds flat when not in use
- Comes with a seamless padded seat, nylon pouch for personal belongings, zippered pouch underneath the seat for added privacy and security of personal items; Smooth rolling 6-inch non-marring wheels with soft grip tires are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Seat-to-floor height is 19 inches Height min./max. is 29 inches to 34 inches Seat Dimension is 13.5" (w) x 13" (d); 250 Pound Weight Capacity