If you are recovering from a below-the-knee injury or surgery, the 990X all-terrain knee walker by Drive Medical is an excellent pain free alternative to crutches and designed to keep you active. The rugged, steel frame and four large, all terrain traction tires are designed to never go flat providing extreme stability when used indoor or outdoor making maneuverability over gravel, dirt, grass, mulch, gaps on the sidewalk, doorway thresholds and uneven pavement easy. Fully adjustable to meet your needs and built for use with the right or left leg this knee scooter has a built in suspension to maximize comfort and reduce pressure on the shin and knee providing unparalleled versatility. When looking for an alternative to crutches for all types of terrain, the 990X all-terrain knee walker by Drive Medical is the perfect choice.
- The All-Terrain Knee Walker by Drive Medical is a heavy duty, comfortable and pain free crutch alternative which restores mobility for individuals recovering from an injury or surgery of the foot, ankle or lower leg
- This Drive Medical knee scooter features two large 16" front wheels and two large 8" rear wheels to provide enhanced traction and stability to effortlessly maneuver over gravel, dirt, grass, mulch, gaps in the sidewalk, doorway thresholds and uneven pavement perfect for navigating your home, work, or any terrain with ease
- The steerable knee walker offers an advanced heavy duty, braking system enabling the user to quickly stop the knee walker, providing complete control over the knee scooter
- The cushioned knee platform is fully adjustable and offers a built in suspension to maximize comfort and reduce pressure on the shin or knee. When not in use the handle bars of this knee scooter quickly fold making storage a breeze, transportation easy with the ability to fit in the trunk of most automobiles
- Heavy duty steel construction of the Drive Medical knee rover offers unprecedented strength and stability and built for use with the right or left leg and boosts a 350 lbs weight capacity