If you or a loved one needs help sitting down or standing back up, a lift chair recliner offers a perfect solution as well as a sense of personal independence. Perfect for watching television, reading, or simply to sit back and relax. With the touch of a button the chair gently rises or reclines. The electric motor provides a smooth transition from recline to a standing position, making it ideal for persons who have difficulty getting into or out of a chair.
The MedLift 1155 lift chair is a two position lift chair - upright and reclined. The recline position allows the backrest to recline about 30 degrees to a comfortable TV viewing or reading position. This power recliner features padded roll arms, a button tufted back, and a padded chaise footrest. The power recline lets you recline automatically to any position with just the touch of a button. The 1155 lift chair also features a convenient side pocket to store magazines, newspapers, or the remote control. All fabrics used on any Med-Lift chair meets both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements for flammability. This chair could accommodate a person ranging from 5'2" to 6'2" tall. The 1155 is equipped with a steel lift mechanism (325-lb. weight limit) and is backed by a lifetime warranty on the lift mechanism and 2 year warranty on everything else. Includes Free curbside delivery. Inside delivery and assembly available for an additional fee.
- Made in the USA
- Magazine pouch on lower outside of recliner for added storage.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, as it is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry.
Seat Springs are 9 gauge Morley system, no sag springs. The springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a seat unit. Five seat springs are in this chair, and they are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail achine.
- The fiber used in the back is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fiber, which is the best in the industry.
- 325 lbs weight Capacity
- Height 41.5",
- Width 33.5",
- Depth (closed) 41",
- Depth (reclined) 60",
- Seat height 19" from floor,
- Seat depth 19.5".
- The backrest height from top of the seat is 25".
- Reclined length from back of seat to end of footrest is 37"
- User Height 5'2" to 6'2" tall.
- 6 Fabric/Color options