High quality cordless floor mat, features beveled edges and non slip surface, which helps to avoid slipping or catching with the foot or a walker. Floor mat sends a wireless to the alarm monitor which can be up to 150’ – 300’ feet away. Always test first to make sure monitor receives signal and to make sure you do not have anything that interferes with the signal. One of the great benefits of this system is that it allows the caregiver to relax and sleep, knowing they won't miss their patient trying to get up or go out! System operates on 3 C batteries, (not included) But to reduce the amount of batteries you will use for your alarm, you might wish to purchase an AC adapter for this alarm unit.
- Cord-free 24" x 48" floor alarm mat means there is no alarm noise in patient's room.
- When floor mat is stepped on, a signal is sent to the alarm monitor which has a radius of up to 150’ – 300’.ee
- Place the floor pressure mat by the side of the bed or across a doorway so you will know when they are trying to get up or leave a room.
- Alarm features three volume levels and an on/off switch. Approximately 5" tall and uses 3 'C' batteries. But to reduce the amount of batteries you will use for your alarm, you might wish to purchase an AC-04 adapter for this alarm unit.
- Reset the floor mat alarm using the “off” button on the alarm monitor.