The ProBasics Full Electric Bed With Built-in Low Bed Option combines the features of a full-electric bed with the safety and convenience of a low bed, where rails are not desirable or appropriate, but potential injuries from falling out of bed are still a concern. Dual-purpose bed ends with telescoping legs accommodate multiple bed height profiles from low to standard to high, and are self-leveling.
The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
- Bed ends convert from low bed to conventional full electric with telescoping legs and are self-leveling.
- Strongest base frame in the industry with a welded steel split spring design and reinforced head section.
- Easy assembly with motors & electronics fully removable for easy cleaning of frame.
- The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and adjusts bed frame height.
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered both simultaneously or independently.
- Composite head and footboard panels are both strong and durable.
- Pivot points use self-wrenching nut system.
- Trendelenberg & reverse Trendelenberg position capable.
- In case of a power failure head and foot section can be lowered by inserting a 9V battery on to the motor via simple connection.
- HCPCS Code: E0297*
- Bed Height: 9" min. - 23" max.
- Sleep Surface: 80"L x 36" W
- Overall Bed: 88"L x 36" W
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Limited Warranty: 5 Years on Frame
- 2 YearS on Motor - Mechanical/Electrical