HealthCraft Advantage Safety Rail Standard with Pivot Locking Technology - Open Box
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
The Advantage Rail provides vertical and horizontal support for added safety to your living room, bedroom, kitchen or bathroom. Featuring an innovative “Pivot and Lock” technology, it offers centralized support that moves with you, getting you wherever you need to go. It easily installs in your bathroom, bedroom, or wherever else you need support.
- A gentle lift unlocks the horiztontal rail to start it moving. Keep the rail up to move freely. Let the rail down to lock
- Provides 8 locking positions. Height adjustable
- Safe Effective Support. Push or pull on the rail to assist with sitting standing and moving
- To help prevent a forward fall the rail will lock if released and reduce Caregiver Strain
- Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises.
- Promotes safe and independent movement
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- All Steel construction protected with Anti-Microbial Powder coat white gloss finish for years of service
- Latex free grip
- Made In Canada
- This is not a free standing safety rail. This must be mounted to the ground. For Installation instructions, click the "Installation" tab
- Rail Diameter - 1.25"/3.175cm
- Rail Length - 17"/43cm
- Horizontal Rail Height Range - 3-38"/76-97cm
- Pole Diameter - 1.5"/3.81cm
- Pole Height - 54"/137cm
- Floor Plate Diameter - 7.5"/19cm
|Finish / Colour||Anti-microbial powder coat white|
|Weight Capacity||300lbs / 136kg (Standard)
450lbs / 204kg (Bariatric)
|Rail Diameter||1.5” / 38.1mm|
|Support Arm Length||17” / 432mm|
|Height Adjustable||30-38” / 762-965mm (from floor)|
|Grip Material||Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free)|
|Installation Mechanism||Secures to floor (hardware dependant on floor type)|
|Installation Hardware/Fasteners||1/4 x 3" / 6 x 76mm length lag bolts are included|
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed||Concealed – metal base plate covers mounting screws|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Product Code||Advantage Rail (AR-T)
Advantage Rail Bariatric (AR-T-HD)
|Shipping Dimensions||19x8x34” / 483x203x864mm|
|Shipping Weight||22lbs / 9.9kg|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Step 1: Fasten mast to floor with appropriate fasteners for floor construction.
Step 2. Lower plate to cover exposed screws at bottom of mast.
Step 3. Set height of rail and install sleeve with thru pin.
Step 4. Place pivot rail assembly into mast.
Step 5. Install top bushing.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator – Lightweight Folding Travel Walker Rollator with 6” Swivel Wheels - Open Box
Nova Medical Padded Transfer Bench/Commode with Detachable Back - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
EV Rider Transport EZ Easy Move Folding Electric Scooters - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box