Designed to handle the most common transfer situations with ease, the Invacare I-Lift Series with a 450 lb. weight capacity will accommodate patients from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor.
With increased maneuverability, intuitive ease of use and enhanced safety features, the I-Lift Series delivers advanced features that helps protect and assist caregivers in providing safe and effective healthcare.
- Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull
- Innovative swivel bar redesigned with double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and 360° rotation for enhanced safety and maximum flexibility in positioning residents.
- Integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.
- Ergonomic dual angle push bar is symmetrical to accommodate a variety of caregivers’ heights and allows access from either side.
- Includes 2-24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charged while the other is in use to minimize downtime.
- Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage when not in use.
- Third-party certified to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535)
- Optional digital scale is easy to use with clearly labeled controls, digital display and operating instructions printed right on the face panel.
- MFPN: ILIFTEM