PDI Sani-HyPerCide Germicidal Disinifectant Spray - 32 oz
Senior.com Financing Through Our Partner Affirm
When you buy with Affirm through Senior.com, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. There are no hidden fees—not even late fees.
Step 1: Fill Your Cart & Checkout
Financing through affirm is easy! The first step is to add all the products you want to your cart and then select Affirm at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. The pre qualification does NOT effect your credit score and you will have your payment options within a few short minutes.
Step 2: Choose How You Pay
Select the payment schedule that works for you, then confirm your loan. We’ll never charge more than you see up front. Get a real-time decision with just 5 pieces of info.
Step 3: Make Easy Monthly Payments
Download the Affirm app or sign in at affirm.com. We’ll send you email and text reminders so you never miss a payment.
What would be my APR rate?
Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners. Options depend on your purchase amount, up to $17,500, and a down payment may be required.
Helpful Financing Articles From Seniornews.com
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
With Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray, you have the power to protect your patients and equipment. It is the only Hydrogen Peroxide sporicidal ready to use spray designed to provide powerful protection against HAI causing microorganisms, including C. difficile to help standardize your disinfection protocols without compromising compatibility.
- 32 oz. Germicidal spray
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- Fast, portable way to disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We develop efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility.
Sani-HyPerCide Germicidal Spray is compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in the healthcare environment. Please be sure to reference the equipment manufacturer’s IFU for compatibility or contact your PDI representative about Sani-HyPerCide spray.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- General, Everyday, Isolation, and Terminal room disinfection
- 1 minute. 5 minutes for C. diff
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2:
Sani-HyPerCide™ Germicidal Spray can be found on List N.Efficacy claims
- 23 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, sporicidal, including Norovirus and TB
- Non-bleach Sporicidal Hydrogen Peroxide formula
- Compatible with most materials commonly used in healthcare environments
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Easy-to-use trigger spray
- No mixing and measuring required
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.*Please consult equipment manufacturers IFUs before use.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Rollator – Lightweight Folding Travel Walker Rollator with 6” Swivel Wheels - Open Box
Nova Medical Padded Transfer Bench/Commode with Detachable Back - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
EV Rider Transport EZ Easy Move Folding Electric Scooters - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box