The ProBasics Lightweight Semi-Electric Bed is easy for one person to transport--with a foot section that weighs just 42 lb. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on or off low-voltage DC motor box ensure quick and efficient set-ups and easy routine maitenance.
Your clients will take comfort that in the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up may be used to allow movement to the lowest bed position. Plus, the smart, recessed design of the head and foot spring assemblies help reduce pinching and injuries. The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
- Easy to transport - foot section weighs just 42 lb.
- Quick set-up and easy maintenance with motor and electronics that can be removed for service or cleaning
- Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously
- Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant
- Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height
- Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new
- 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries
- Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable
- Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters
- Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box
- HCPCS Code: E0295*
||15" min. to 20" max. (without mattress)
||80"L x 36" W
||87"L x 36" W
||5 Years on Frame
2 Years on Motor - mechanical/electrical
BED PACKAGE COMPONENTS
|45.5"x 10.5"x 37"
Ends and Casters
|38"x 7.5"x 32.25"
||Full Bed Rails
||Compressed Foam Mattress
Bed Package consist of the following parts and UPC's
- PB6034 815067071319
- PBSATINFOAM3680 815067072941
- HBSMBEM 815067072569
- HBSMSS 815067072576