The Karman S-Ergo 305 wheelchair weighs only 29 lbs., has a 250-lb weight capacity and is available in 16″ and 18″ seat widths.
With features such as quick release wheels standard, flip back height adjustable armrest, and a seat height capable of 18″, 19″, and 20″, the S-305 delivers simple, key adjustability options, and quality, at a far more competitive price than customized wheelchairs.
- Weighs only 29 lbs. (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Flip Back Armrest with Height Adjustable Armpads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch on Backrest
- Anti Bacterial AEIGIS® Seat and Back cushion (machine washable)
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Back Sling
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat for compact transporting
- Seat Height Adjustable: 18″ , 19″ , 20″
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24″ x 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels w/Quick Release Axle
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Seat Width: 16″ x 17″ or 18″ x 17″
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
||16 inch., 18 inch.
||18, 19, 20 inch.
|Overall Open Width
||24 inch., 26 inch.
|Weight Without Riggings
||34″ L x 31″ H x 12.5″ W
Please refer to the warranty card attached to each product for more information on policies and procedures. The warranty is extended only to the original purchase and delivery of the product. Warranty is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subjected to normal wear and tear which must be replaced / repaired are the owner’s responsibility. Damaged caused by user negligence, accidental damages intentional or not are not covered under Factory warranty. Arm pad and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that any claims under warranty be returned to the authorized dealer for service through whom it was purchased from.
If Warranty Registration Card is not on file for the claim product, then a copy of the invoice with the date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date of the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed and/or altered.
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
All warranty repairs or replacements must have prior authorization from Karman with freight prepaid. Karman reserves the right to issue call tags for any warranty repairs, which is situation dependent. Should a field action or recall occur. Karman will identify the affected units and contact your Karman dealer with instructions for resolution. Warranty registration are still advised. To ensure records are quickly retrieved with corresponding customer and serial number for your medical equipment. Thank you for filling out this form. Please see RMA policy for further details, rules, and restrictions.
Register your Warranty