The ProBasics K7 heavy duty wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider Seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With Seat widths from 24 to 28 inches, a weight capacity of 450 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics K7 offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Heavy-duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level. 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions. Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket
- Tool-free footrests include heel loops and aluminum footplates