The Roscoe (Now ProBasics) K7-Lite Wheelchair combines durability and flexibility in a robust design.This model features a heavy-duty slide-tube frame, 5/8" diameter dual axles, and long lasting, double embossed seat and back upholstery. It has an attractive silver vein powder-coated steel frame and chrome hand rims. The dual axle and multi-position caster forks provide for easy transition of seat height to hemi level. Sealed bearings in fork housing on rear and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance-free. Padded desk-length arms are removable and can be reversed for a full length feel. Chart pocket on backrest and tool-free industry compatible front riggings come standard.
- Heavy-duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level. 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions. Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery with chart pocket
- Tool-free footrests include heel loops and Aluminum footplates