Your satisfaction is our primary goal at Senior.com Shopping. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we gladly accept returns within 30 days of the invoice date (unless otherwise noted on the web site or in the Return Eligibility Section. Please review our full return policy details below. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for warranty information.
- Customers must contact customer service prior to returning any products.
- All Returns must include a Return Goods Authorization Number.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- A standard 20% restocking fee applies to all items being returned that received Free Shipping (with the exception of telephones & hearing devices).
- All refused items will include a 20% restocking fee.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the item was shipped in error or found to be damaged or defective AND a replacement is being requested.
All returns must be authorized by Senior.com prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 90 day of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 30 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged by phoning Customer Service at (888) 466-3004 . Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, destroyed by Senior.com at Senior.com’s discretion, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
Restocking Fees on Returns
- Returns are costly for you and us. We charge restocking fees to cover the cost of original shipping charges and return handling. Please be sure to contact us with any questions prior to ordering to avoid unnecessary returns.
- A standard 20% restocking fee applies to all returns that received free shipping when returned within the 30-Day Return Period.
- In the event that a return is accepted beyond the 30 day return period, the following restocking fees will apply:
- 30-45 days @ 35% restocking fee.
- 45-60 Days @ 45% restocking fee.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 60 DAYS (30 DAYS FOR ALL HYGIENE PRODUCTS).
- Senior.com Shopping reserves the right to make exceptions beyond its 30-Day return policy at its own discretion.
- If item(s) are received in non-resalable condition, additional restocking fees will apply or the item may be refused for credit, depending on the condition of the item (eg. Product is damaged, shows signs of use, has been written on, has missing packaging, parts, or instructions).
Instructions for Return
- All Returns must include a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) to be accepted.
- Customer must contact a returns specialist (888) 466-3004 to open a return case and to receive a return goods authorization number.
- The RGA# must be clearly displayed on the package to be seen by the return facility staff.
- We recommend shipping your return via UPS, FedEx, or other common courier that tracks shipments, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Once the item has been received by the return facility and determined to be in eligible condition, you will receive an email confirmation that a refund has been issued to the credit card on file, less shipping and handling charges (if applicable) and any restocking fees that apply.
Expedited Return Processing
To help in expediting the returns process, please email email@example.com with the tracking number once the item has been shipped back to the return facility.
If you have questions regarding your return, please contact our customer service department at (888) 466-3004 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products must be returned in their original, unmarked retail packaging, with all parts, warranty cards, and instructions. Please ship items in the original shipping container or other standard shipping box to prevent damage when shipping. If shipping the item back in the original manufacturer’s retail shipping box, please use a shipping or return label and DO NOT write on the outside of the retail box. We do not keep manufacturer replacement boxes and would need to charge a restocking fee if we cannot use the original manufacturer’s box because it has been written on.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than three months prior to return request.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Refrigerated items.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Items in unsalable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Products with less than 6 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
*Each state has individual Pharmacy laws, all returns are subject to approval of Senior.com’s Regulatory Affairs.
Damaged or Defective Items
Important Note: Please note that if an item is found to be damaged, defective or missing parts after receipt, our standard policy is to send out either a replacement part (if available) or replace the unit at no cost to you. If you request to return an item due to a damage, defect, or missing part and do not accept the no charge replacement, your return will be processed under our standard return policy as “changed mind/ did not fit needs” and you will be responsible for return shipping charges. Restocking fees will only be waived if upon inspection the item is found to be damaged or defective due to no fault of the customer.
Please Note: Damaged or Defective Products can only be “exchanged” for the exact same product.
If your shipment appears to be damaged, do not accept the package. Instruct the shipper to return to sender. If once opened, you find that the item(s) have been damaged in transit, please let us know as soon as possible within the 30-Day return period, so that we can contact UPS to process a claim and re-send a no charge replacement item to you. Depending on the situation, UPS may pick-up the damaged item from you within 1-5 business days or we may issue a pre-paid UPS return label so you can return the damaged merchandise for inspection. You can email us regarding damaged items at email@example.com or call (888) 466-3004, Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm PST.
Please contact us as soon as possible after the manufacturing defect is discovered. Provided we are contacted within 30 days of the invoice date, we will send out a replacement part (if available) or replace the unit for you at no charge. A Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) and pre-paid return label will be issued to send back the defective merchandise. You can email us regarding defective merchandise at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm EST. If you find that the product is defective after the 30-day return period has expired, please contact the manufacturer for warranty information.
Products Shipped in Error
Customer must notify Senior.com of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Senior.com are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Return of Damaged or Defective Products
If a no charge replacement item is shipped, a Pre-Paid UPS Return Label will be provided for the return of the damaged or defective merchandise. If the original merchandise is not returned back within 30 days of receipt of the replacement item, we reserve the right to charge your account for the cost of the replacement item. If you do not receive the return label or need any assistance with your return, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call (888) 466-3004 , Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm PST.
Cancellation of Orders
Orders cannot be cancelled if they have already been allocated at the warehouse or shipped. Our standard return policy applies to all refused items. Items that are refused by the recipient will incur a 20% standard restocking fee not to exceed the original and return shipping charges incurred on the shipment. Shipping charges, if applied, are non-refundable for refused shipments.
Senior.com Shopping reserves the right to modify our return policy in the future. Any modifications will be posted on our web site for review.