The next wave in comfort and style, Aquatec's OceanVIP tilting shower chair is height adjustable, for easier transfers or toilet clearance. OceanVIP provides correct posture for your hygiene needs with tilt-in-space. OceanVIP is built on a stainless-steel frame with corrosion-free components. The seat is waterfall style with a hygiene cut-out for comfort. Soft overlays give you seating choices for toileting or showering. Two stainless-steel gas springs will lift 330 pounds. Adjustable seat height is set with easy-to-move clips. Footrests can be lengthened easily with locking pins and include tilting footplate and heel loops. The back upholstery has 5 buckles to adjust tension for seating comfort. The OceanVIP rolls smoothly on 5" casters. Three wheels have a foot activated brake and one rear wheel has direction lock for straight line travel. A handle on the back push bar sets the tilt from 0 degree-35 degree. Armrests flip-up for side transfers and can be positioned at two heights. Optional arm locks are available
- Seat height easily adjusted from 19.5" to 25.5" from floor.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Adjustable, machine washable back upholstery.
- 5" casters with locks Height adjustable, flip-up armrests
- Stainless steel frame.
- Tilt from 0 degree-35 degree.
- Two stainless-steel gas springs will lift 330 pounds
- Top of back to seat: 21"
- Seat height from floor: 19.5" / 21.5" / 25.75"
- Seat area: 17.5" (L) x 19.5" (W)
- Overall width of chair: 22.5"
- Overall length 0 degree tilt: 41.25"
- Overall length, full tilt, footrest at max, headrest at max: 60.2"
- Width between arms: 17.5 Height floor to lower seat edge w/o pan holder: 17.25" - 22.25"
- Tilt angle: 0 degree-35 degree
- Distance between rear wheels: 18"
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs
- Weight of chair: 48 lbs
- Warranty Chair (excluding soft seat and upholstery): 2 year warranty Reclining back support: 2 year warranty Cylinders: 1 year warranty 1 Each / Case