- Support Arms are available separately for your Clean Shield seat - Add them when you first purchase your seat
- Or add later when you need a little bit more assistance
- Weight bearing Support Arms, tested to over 300 lbs per side
- Ergonomically positioned to properly support the user through the sitting and standing process
- Comfortable 21" width between the arms
- Width of arms allows ring to be placed in an upright position, allows easy cleaning and standing use of the toilet
What is the Clean Shield elevated toilet seat?
- A “Best Level” elevated toilet seat that provides the user a large number of benefits that have not been previously available on elevated and armed toilet seats
- Support Arms are sold separately and can be added when you need additional assistance sitting and standing
What is so different about the Clean Shield elevated toilet seat?
- Everything is the easy answer…
- The seat is securely mounted to the bowl, high-end residential appearance, hinged ring with cover, solid (versus hollow), weight capacity of 1,000 lbs., easy to clean and much more…
Why is it called “Clean Shield”?
- The seat’s discrete shield keeps everything in the bowl while avoiding contact through the innovative design
- If soiled, the smooth glossy surface is very easy to clean
What is Snap 2 Secure?
- Our patented installation system that prevents the seat from wiggling or loosening, ever.
- Easy to install and easy to remove
How high is the seat elevated?
- Our Clean Shield seats increase the height of the ring 3”
The ring looks a little larger than my regular toilet seat?
- The ring is oversized providing additional comfort by reducing pressure points
What is the weight capacity?
- We say “no limits” because it passes at 1,000 pounds and we could not test any higher
What is the seat made of?
- Injection molded polypropylene that is solid
How do I clean my seat?
- Warm water, soap and a soft cloth
- Do Not use abrasive cleaners… abrasive cleaners can scuff or scratch plastic surfaces
- Chemical cleaners are not recommended, but if used, thoroughly wipe down the seat and hinges to remove all cleaner residue
Does the seat require any assembly prior to installation?
- No… seat is ready to be installed when taken out of the carton
- If you want Support Arms, you will need to snap them into their mounting holes
What tools are needed to install the seat?
- Each seat comes with an Installation Tool (5/8” socket wrench) designed to install or remove your Clean Shield seat
How To Install Your New Bemis Toilet Seat