The ProBasics Reclining Wheelchair is a full high back wheelchair with headrest support as user reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. The 13-inch wheelchair headrest and padded, desk-length arms are removable. The easy to maintain black, padded vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on frame to prevent user from tipping when in the reclined position. All built on a sturdy slide tube steel frame with an attractive silver vein finish that is chip resistant and easy to maintain. This wheelchair will support a patient up to 300 pounds (400 pounds WCR2218E). Includes elevating leg rest with pneumatic pistons, anti-tippers, solid rubber fornt wheels andeasy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Slide tube steel frame design with a silver vein finish. Setback axle position to prevent tipping when fully reclined. Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery that resists mildew and bacteria.
- Padded removable desk-length arm rests. Easy-to-clean, vinyl upholstery that resists mildew and bacteria. Composite handrims with mag-style wheels. Chart pocket on backrest. Tool-free leg riggings. Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires. 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Available 16 inch to 22 inch seat width will accommodate almost any user. Tool-free elevating padded legrests with pneumatic piston and composite footplates. This wheelchair will support a patient up to 300 pounds.
- Seat Widths - 16” | 18” | 20” | 22"
- Seat Depth – 16”
- Seat-To-Floor Height –20”
- Back Height: 19.5" | 34" (with extension)
- Warranty - Limited lifetime on frame and one year on all parts