This rollator is a great mobility aid for creating a natural balance. With hands grasped securely onto the handles, walk slowly behind the rollator. Gently push forward with your weight distributed evenly between the handlebars. Normal braking can be activated by pulling the brake handle up, similar to operating the brakes of a bicycle. The rollator also has a parking brake which can be activated by pushing the handle down into the lock position. To fold, lift off basket and pull up on the lock release mechanism.
- This stylish, lightweight rollator will give you more stability as you walk, but it is also fun to use
- A great travel companion - it easily folds for storage and takes up less space than many rollators; it weighs only 15 pounds
- Due to its compact design, it smoothly travels through tight or crowded areas: cruise ships, narrow streets, museums, shops, airports and terminals
- The front wheel swivels, allowing you to turn on a dime
- The convenient basket and detachable storage bag give you room to store multiple items; the plastic tray lets you set things on top.
- Steel frame construction
- More compact size compared to traditional rollators
- Front wheel swivels
- Folds for easy storage
- Bicycle-style handbrakes with ergonomic handgrips
- Adjustable handle height: 32”– 37” in 1” increments
- Storage pouch size: 12” x 10” x 14”
- 26x23x37 inches. This now reflects the widest point of the rollator
- Wheel size: 8” x 2”
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- 220 weight cap
- UPC 041298003526; 041298003571