This teak bath stool from Drive Medical is the perfect accessory for your bathroom. Built with high-quality teak wood, this bath stool has many great uses. Whether providing a safer bathing environment or more comfort for grooming it's guaranteed to make your bathing experience exceptional. The seat's space saving design: a compact triangular shape, allows for cornered placement in your shower. Teak can withstand all weather conditions and is renowned for its durability. The stool's lightweight yet strong legs adjust to varying heights and come outfitted with rubber tips that increase stability. The product is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Attractive high-quality teak is renowned for its durability and weathering properties
- Teak will naturally take on a handsome silver gray patina after several months of exposure to water
- Ideal for use in shower stall
- Ideal as a woman's grooming stool
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Legs are lightweight, durable, and height adjustable in 1" increments
- Large rubber tips reduce slipping
- Actual Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 22"
- Outside Legs Width: 24"
- Overall Product Height: 13"
- Overall Product Length: 22"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Teak
- Primary Product Material: Teak
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 15.5"
- Seat Width: 21.25"
- Seat to Floor Height: 13"-18"