This stand-assist lift by Drive Medical provides patients with safe, stable assistance while standing, transferring or toileting. A extra-wide, non-skid foot plate forms a stable base for foot positioning and a soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure legs. The lift includes a convenient four sling attachment points that enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs. Its 24 V DC motor is powerful and reliable, featuring an emergency stop button and manual lowering device. The motor includes a removable rechargeable battery that charges quickly to eliminate down time. The battery, complete with a charge meter, will alert you both when charging is complete or when it may be necessary (below 50%) with an audible tone. Even transportation is simplified with easy-roll 4″ casters that provide stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces. A 4.5″ under-bed clearance allows the lift access under most long-term care beds. Unit includes: removable rechargeable battery (Model #13258); external charger (#13255) and wall-mounted bracket (#13260).
- Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring, and toileting
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs
- 24V DC motor provides power and reliability
- Motor has an emergency stop button and manual lowering feature
- Easy-roll 4″ casters mean stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces with a 4.5″ under-bed clearance to provide access under most long term care beds
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure legs to the support
- Includes removable, rechargeable battery, charging station and wall-mount bracket
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use
- Audible tone when battery power is below 50 percent
||26" - 81"
||40” (Open) | 24.5" (Closed)
||3" (Front) 4" (Rear)
|Carton Shipping Weight