The Drive Medical Titan AXS Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair offers a comfortable and stylish ride for users seeking unparalleled maneuverability on an exceptionally stable platform. The Titan AXS power wheelchair drive design allows you to turn on a dime with drive-wheels located directly under user, and a unique frame crafted to keep all 6 wheels on the ground at all times for superior stability. The Titan AXS power wheelchair is ideal for indoor use, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease. Choose from a variety of captain's seats available in 16" – 22" widths, and customize it to your liking with interchangeable color panels in red and blue included with every unit.
- Captain’s seat, available in 7 different width and depth combinations, is height adjustable, reclines, swivels in 45° increments, and has a height adjustable headrest
- Padded, contoured armrests with height, width and angle adjustment
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue included
- Flip-up footplate with height, depth and angle adjustment
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller with Bluetooth electronics for easy trouble-shooting and service
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
|Max. Climbing Angle
||39.25" (L) x 23.5" (W) x 44" (H)
||16" | 18" | 20" | 22"
||16" | 18" | 20"
||20.75" – 21.75"
||320W x 4600RPM
||Dynamic Linx 40A
||12V x 33AH
||6" x 2"
||10" x 3"
|Battery Weight (Pair)
|Warranty on Frame
|Warranty on Electronics
|Warranty on Batteries