Furnish your patio at the fraction of the cost with the Outer Banks Value Line Adirondack Chair. This chair is designed to fit into anyone's budget but still has the distinct features of our Outer Banks Collection: cup holder, many colors options, and a folding frame.
The Outer Banks Value Line Adirondack Chair makes a great gift to help a patio feel more cozy. These Adirondacks are crafted from the same domestic poly lumber as other chairs in the Outer Banks Collection, the boards are cut a little slimmer in this design. For being part of our value line, this Adirondack still has many features that higher price chairs don't. You can still enjoy your favorite drink from the cup holder while leaning back on the comfortable back slats, completing the essentials for any Adirondack Chair. This chair can also fold if you need to pick it up and do a little rearranging in your outdoor area. Choose from unique colors that will stay intact for years to come because they are throughout the board, not just painted on the surface.
- Proudly made by Amish craftsmen in the USA
- Hideaway cupholder
- Made of 95% certified recycled material poly lumber
- Many color options available (including a textured wood grain!)
- Resistant to mold, mildew, insects, salt spray, and fungi
- Color runs throughout the poly lumber to hide nicks or scratches
- Can be cleaned easily with soap and water
- Requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing - ever!
- Will not splinter, crack, peel, or rot
- Can fold up for easy transport
- #304 stainless steel hardware
- Poly lumber material is recyclable at the end of its lifespan
- Overall Height: 37.25"
- Overall Width: 29.25"
- Overall Depth: 32"
- Arm Height: 22.75"
- Front Seat Height: 15.5"
- Back Seat Height: 15.5"
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Weight: 35 lbs
Poly lumber is easy to clean and maintain. Dust with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush, and tend to spills and stains with a mild soap and water. Tough stains can be removed by scrubbing with wet Melamine sponge. We do not recommend power-washing your poly lumber furniture, but if you do, you must keep the power-washer at least 12 inches from the surface of the furniture and do not use a stronger setting than 1500 PSI. No waterproofing, no staining, and no painting is ever required! Keep away from direct heat.
ECCB Poly Lumber products carry a limited lifetime warranty for residential use and a five year limited commercial use warranty. See our full warranty page here.