For users with limited leg strength or just want an easier way to get up, the padded sturdy arms provides security and comfort. The vertical design of the arms creates increased stability. There is a reason all of the seats and chairs at home and the office included arms, so choose the Essential Medical Supply Shower Bench with Arms.
Arms feature a durable foam padding that allows you to rest your arms and feel comfortable when standing. Flat surface provides for a secure hand positioning giving the user control and security when in use.
Whether you want the comfort of being able to us the back or the compactness of not having one, choose the option that works for you! Each option features a height adjustable aluminum frame and padded arms.
Seats adjust to the height you need for comfort and safety. Height adjustment for each seat is in 1" increments between 16 1/4" and 21 1/2".
- Available with backrest or without
- Features padded removable arms for both comfort when sitting for an extended period and safety when getting in/out of the chair
- Height adjustable from 16" to 20" in 1" increments
- Features a large, texturized 13" x 16" seat with drain holes to prevent water build up
- Aluminum, anodized frame to prevent rust
- Sturdy construction will hold up to 300lbs
- Easy tool free assembly
- Feature padded removable arms for both comfort and safety
- Also features a large, texturized seat and an aluminum, anodized frame to prevent rust and frame turning color
- User weight limit: 300 pounds. Height adjustable in 1 Inch increments