Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequently stand up can greatly improve user’s health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of armrest.
- Stand up frequently can greatly improve the health of wheelchair users. Not only it prevents bedsore, it also improves bowl movement, heart & lung function, bone density. Minimize muscle spasm and joint stiffness.
- You can control Up/Down movement by a small controller at the tip of armrest (can be either right or left side). Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
- Adjustable leg length, seat depth and even the footrest tilting angle to suit different users. Available in 14”, 16” and 18” seat width. (Shorter user can add on footrest adapter as accessories.)
- Quick release front and rear wheels with foldable backrest for easier transport. It can fit in a car trunk after detached the wheels and backrest being folded.
- Practise stand up and sit down frequently and stand as long as possible for maximum health benefit. Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab center.
- Total weight at only 35kg even though it is equipped with power up/down feature.
|eat Width Choices
||16 Inch or 18 Inch
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)
||18″, 19″, 20″
||24″(61cm) or 26″ (66cm)
|Total Height (without backrest extension)
|Total Height (with backrest extension
|Backrest height (without backrest extension)
|Backrest height with backrest extension)
||14.8” ~ 18.7” (37.5-47.5cm)
|Open Size 18″
||(L x W x H) 102cm x 68cm x 88cm~98cm
|Open Size 16″
||(L x W x H) 102cm x 63cm x 88cm~98cm
|Open Size 14″
||(L x W x H) 102cm x 58cm x 88cm~98cm
||35 kg (77 lbs)
|Travel Weight (after detach front and rear wheels)”
||30 kg (66 lbs)
|Seat to Footplate range
||17.5” – 20” (45 – 50 cm)
All our Standing Wheelchairs Series come with 2 years global warranty and support services. We have excellent after sales service record with more than 10,000 happy users worldwide. So you can count on our commitment and be one of our happy customers.