A Lightweight Bath and Shower Chair Heavy Duty Enough to Support 500 Pounds
This sturdy HealthSmart shower chair will provide welcome relief and increased independence for those who have trouble standing or worries about falling in the bathtub. Shower with confidence knowing you have a stable place to sit. This bath chair will make showering easier and safer for people with disabilities, older people or those recovering from surgery or injuries. The chair’s frame is made from aluminum which is incredibly strong yet lightweight. The shower chair weighs only 13.5 pounds yet can support up to 500 pounds. The textured seat has drain holes so water won’t build up. And the suction cup rubber tips are slip resistant, giving the chair firm footing on wet surfaces.
Built-in Antimicrobial Helps Protect Against Harmful Bacteria
You’ll have peace of mind knowing your shower bench features germ-free protection that helps shield against odors, molds and bacteria. It’s protected by our patent-pending BactiX natural antimicrobial which disrupts the growth of harmful germs, including Staph and E.coli. It begins working on contact, never wears off and is effective for the life of the product.
- Seat has a textured, non-slip surface and drain holes to protect against water buildup
- Lightweight, aluminum frame makes it easy to lift and carry
- Back rest gives additional support (it is also removable)
- Cross leg support with slip-resistant rubber tips
- BactiX; antimicrobial protects against odors, molds, stains and other bacteria including Staph and E.coli
- Seat height adjusts from 18 to 23 inches in 1 inch increments
- Seat width: 21 inches; seat depth: 20 inches
- Weight: 13.5 pounds with backrest; 9 pounds without backrest
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- No tool assembly
- Contains latex