HealthSmart Manual Home Blood Pressure Monitor with Standard Cuff and Stethoscope
If you prefer using a blood pressure monitor like they do in hospitals and doctor’s offices, this is the unit for you. You manually inflate and deflate it yourself for professionally accurate readings using an aneroid gauge, air release valve and inflation bulb along with an attached stethoscope. No worries about electronics or batteries! The detailed instructions show you how to take your blood pressure using this unit. The standard arm cuff fits arm circumferences of 10 to 14 inches. It also comes with a convenient black zippered storage case.
- This manual inflation blood pressure monitor is similar to those used in doctors’ offices and hospitals. The kit comes with all you need to start taking your blood pressure at home.
- It gives you professional accuracy without the need for electronics or batteries.
- Deluxe standard arm cuff fits arm circumferences of 10 to 14 inches.
- Includes an aneroid gauge, air release valve and inflation bulb with attached 22-inch stethoscope
- Comes with a convenient black zippered storage case and detailed instructions; latex free