The Karman tilt-in-space wheelchair uses the intelligent 0-35 center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores. With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable this chair is sure to provide optimum comfort. This chair comes equipped with AEGIS permanently bonded barrier upholstery that protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other micro-organisms. This lightweight tilting wheelchair is perfect for users who need versatility and comfort.
The VIP-515 series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 38 pounds in Manual Propel mode (MS).
This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
- Only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 20″ large wheels
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Backrest is foldable with a removable headrest
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
The VIP-515 series frame is made of an ultra lightweight T-6 aircraft grade aluminum.
||16 inch., 18 inch.
||16 inch., 18 inch
||9 inch-12 inch
||18 inch. 16 inch head sling
|Overall Open Width
||26 inch., 28 inch.
|Weight Without Riggings
||35″ L x 32″ H x 17″ W