Extra Wide with Legs The Tall-Ette Elevated Toilet Seat with Extra Wide Seating Surface is compatible with most standard and elongated toilets. Height of the toilet bowl should be 17-inches or under in order for the legs of the seat to touch the ground. Features contoured soft foam arm rests designed to assist the user in sitting down or rising from the seat, measures 18-inches in width handle to handle. Ideal for people who need extra assistance because of significant lower extremity weakness or poor balance. Adds 4-inches to the bowl height and eliminates the need for a commode or added toilet seat frame. Seat easily slides along the legs and adjust to the height of your toilet. In rare instances you may find that once installed the legs of the seat do not reach the ground. If this occurs, simply cut some of the foam tubing so the seat can slide further up the legs. Overall seat width is 22-1/2-inches, measure your toilet before making a purchase. There must be a minimum of 4-1/2-inches between the toilet seat bolts and a gap of at least ¼-inches between the toilet seat in the raised position and the porcelain surface of the toilet. Aluminum frame comes with Slip-In Lok-In-El bracket and weighs 9-pounds and can support up to 400-pounds. The Maddak Tall-Ette Extra Wide Elevated Toilet Seat comes with a one year limited warranty. Maddak specializes in home healthcare and rehabilitation products for the senior, disability and rehab markets. We have been recognized as the largest manufacturer in the United States of Aids for Daily Living (ADL). Maddak continues to design and manufacture products that increase mobility, maximize independence and enable people to live more rewarding, dignified and enriched lives.
- Elevated toilet seat for standard or elongated toilet bowls. Foam armrests for added stability.
- Aluminum legs can be adjusted to fit toilet height. Bracket helps reduce slippage.
- Overall: 16-inches x 22.5-inches. Toilet Seat Opening: 18.5-inches x 4-inches x 16-inches. Height of Aluminum Frame: 25-inches. Width between the inside of one arm to the inside of the other arms is 18-inches.
- Please measure your toilet before purchasing, Porcelain toilet cannot be higher than 18". There must be a minimum of 4.25-inches between the toilet seat bolts and a gap of at least ¼-inch between the toilet seat in the raised position and the porcelain surface
- Comes with a one year limited warranty. Remove handle padding for adjustable legs