The MedLift Wall-a-Way Reclining Assistive Lift Chairs can be placed as close as 3" from the wall and still be able to fully recline. An added feature that this chair offers is the open arm compartment on both armrests that allows for storage, cupholder, etc. There is also a fold-out table that is standard. This model also features the T.V. position to allow for greater comfort while enjoying watching movies, etc. This is one of our top of the line models. Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms. Four-year warranty on remaining components. Two Battery Back-up system standard. Note: Battery back-up is not available with 2, 4 or 6 low volt heat/vib or Ultra-EZZ massage.
This model features our new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System with patent pending by Leggett & Platt. This Coil Max Technology is a unique design of quality comfort unlike any other furniture cushion fillers. The SoftLuxe System is constructed of high-density fortified steel springs encased in fabric that provide a long-lasting cushion with maximum comfort. The SoftLuxe technology allows for virtually all foam to be replaced in a seat cshion with our fabric-encased Coil Max coils. The coils in this model are 8 x 8 x 3.5" that are wrapped with a unique dual-density, needle-punched fiber. Since Coil Max coils provide up to 21% less breakdown than the foam used in traditional seat cushions, customers are able to enjoy their cushions for years. These coils are precisely formed by computer control, then pre-compressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket around each individual coil. Each Coil Max flexes independently and adjusts instantly to optimize body contouring and support. They offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to applied weight. They are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- Weight capacity is 375 lbs.
- Wall-a-way recline with chaise pad standard. Low-volt super quiet motor standard.
- An added feature that this chair offers is the open arm compartment on both armrests that allows for storage, cupholder, etc
- Lifetime warranty on frame, lift and reclining mechanisms. Four-year warranty on remaining components.
- This model also features the T.V. position to allow for greater comfort while enjoying watching movies
- Seat height from floor is 21".
- Seat depth front to back is 21".
- Width between armrests is 24".
- Height of the backrest from top of seat is 28".
- When fully reclined, the height of the footrest from the floor is 20" and the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 42".
- The top of the armrest measures 7.5" in height from the top of the seat.
Weight capacity is 375 lbs.