The Stand & Go Walker solves the problem so many people have when using a walker - standing up to use it! For help standing up, press the lever on each side of the walker and push down gently. The unit lowers into position and the extended rear legs slide under chairs and furniture to provide needed support. Use the ball grips or wide handles for added assistance. After standing, the spring-loaded pivots help raise and lock the walker back to normal height for support while walking. This two-in-one mobility walker can be a great aid in helping you stand and walk safely and independently.
- Unique, dual-purpose walker helps user rise from seated to standing position, and walk securely with wheels and glides
- Features premium pistol grip handles and raised ball grips to help stand and walk easier
- Simple levers help to lower the walker to provide needed arm assistance for standing up - an easy lifting motion brings the walker back to the upright, walking position
- Tool-free assembly and easy height adjustment.
- Lightweight, welded construction supports up to 250 lbs.
- 18in. width between the handles, 24in. overall width
- This item does NOT fold