A rolling walker designed for the rugged man! Medline’s Stealth Rolling Walker makes this possible by adding stability and reducing stress on your body, which helps for walking faster and farther. Suitable for any person with long term medical needs or short term rehab. At only 17 pounds, the wide and durable reinforced aluminum frame is safe and easy to maneuver indoors, even across outdoor terrain. This walker can support up to 300 pounds at capacity. The height of the hand grips and seat is adjustable and suitable for users from 4'11" to 6'4". Additionally, this rolling walker folds flat when not in use, making it easy to stow when traveling. The Stealth Rolling Walker comes in a matte black frame with 7" chrome wheels. Also included with the Stealth Rolling Walker are a cup holder, mini flashlight, rear-view mirror and two convenient storage bags. The convenient water-resistant nylon bag secures to the walker frame under the seat, providing a place to carry belongings while leaving your hands free. An additional removable utility-belt straps to the front to store frequently used items, such as your cell phone.
- Black matte finish lightweight frame supports a person up to 300 lbs and accommodates users 4 foot 11 inches to 6 foot 4 inches
- Dimensions: 14 inch x 12 inch padded seat for added comfort | Width Between Handgrips: 19 inches
- Height adjustable arms and seat to ensure proper fit | 300 lb weight capacity
- Weight: 17 pounds | Tool-free assembly | Foldable for hassle free storage
- Convenient accessories included: cup holder, mini flashlight, rear-view mirror, and two storage bags