Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Main Contact Us Page
Senior Help Center
Please Choose From The Options Below:
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible shopping experience and quick resolutions to all matters. We understand that aging can be a difficult process and we aim to help that transition the best we can. The Senior.com Team, comprised of the best customer service and product specialists in the industry, are here to help. In order to serve you better, please choose the appropriate option above so a Senior.com Team member can have all the information necessary to help you as quickly as possible. We thank you for your loyalty and are always here to help!
Our goal is to strive for your 100% satisfaction with the products you order, the service you receive, the delivery speed and overall shopping experience with Senior.com. We understand that sometimes a product is just not right for you. We are happy to assist you with your return. To start the return and request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Code, please click on the link below:
With thousands of products to choose from, it's important that you have all the information you need to make the best purchasing decision. If for any reason you need more information, we have Product Specialists ready to assist you in finding the exact product to fit your needs. Click the link below to contact a Product Specialist today and get the answers you need.
We apologize in advance if something was wrong with your order but rest assured, we will do everything we can to make it up to you. We take order mistakes and issues very seriously so please click on the link below and fill out the form so we can have an Order Specialist contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience:
We take your satisfaction very seriously and want to make sure you are 100% happy with your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, we have a dedicated Customer Support Team ready to assist you. Please click on the link below to fill out a quick form to be contacted as soon as possible. We thank you for shipping with us,
Thank You For Shopping with Us.
We Hope Your Senior.com Experience is Always a Great One!
This complete package includes a Long Term (1 Year Warranty) Bed Sensor Pad and a caregiver alarm, which can be up to 100' away from the bed pad, allowing the caregiver to move freely around the home, ensuring that they will hear the alarm as soon as the patient starts to get up, day or night. By placing the sensor pad under the patient's back area or buttocks, you will receive the earliest possible alert that the patient is getting up. The alarm features three volume settings, and an on/off switch. This simple to use system provides a more comfortable and less stressful environment for the patient than traditional in-room alarm bed alarm systems, as they don't hear any distressing alarm noise. The caregiver will hear the alert within seconds of the patient sitting up or moving towards the edge of the bed. Pads are sealed for incontinence protection. Alarm operates on 3 C batteries (not included) but to use less batteries over the life of your products, consider purchasing the compatible AC Adapter AC-04EC (12 volt).
- Monitor has a 1-year warranty from purchase date. Pad has a lifespan of 1 year with daily use – contact manufacturer to order replacement pads.
- Easy to use and effective caregiver alarm. Complete system includes 1 wireless bed alarm and 1 cordless bed sensor pad with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of bed unattended.
- 10"x30" bed sensor pad is made of soft vinyl, easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Place the cordless bed sensor pad 30 inches across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet. Position the pad under the resident's shoulder blades, alarm will sound when they sit up or place it under the hips, alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the bed.
- The wireless alarm can be placed in a convenient location closer to the caregiver, away from the cordless sensor pad with low, medium, high volume options and a gentle chime alert.
- Use 3 “C” size batteries for portability, (batteries not included). Or purchase Smart Caregiver's AC-04E power adapter (sold separately)
Shop Personal Protection
KF94 Antibacterial Face Masks - Individually Wrapped
PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Individually Wrapped
GF Disposable Protective KN95 Face Masks with 4 Layer Filtration
PDI bUosE Disinfectant Super Sani-Cloth Wipes - Large 160 Wipes Per Tub
Germisept XL Multi-Purpose Alcohol Sanitizing Wipes Enriched with Aloe Vera -50 Wipe Packs
Dynarex Safe-Touch Vinyl Stretch Exam Gloves - Powder Free - Clear