Get in and out of bed with greater ease and sleep safely with this multifunction rail. The Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail in the world that adjusts in length after installation on the bed. Use the EZ Adjustable Bed Rail as sturdy support while getting in and out of bed, extend the rail to keep the patient from rolling out of bed during the night. This bed rail easily folds down and out of the way, to allow the user unimpeded access. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is perfect for those that lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or simply fall out of bed during the night. The included organizer pouch is perfect for keeping your remote control, book, or medication close by. This durable bed rail has a 300 lbs weight capacity.
- Half + Full Size Bed Rail - Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away - Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation - No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
Click Here To Download The Instruction Manual
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
- Fits mattress thickness of: 12” - 16”
- Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or many common adjustable beds with included Safety Strap
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Package Dimensions: 28” x 21” x 1.5”
Warning: Entrapment, Strangulation, Suffocation and Fall Hazards.
Gaps in and around this product can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease or dementia, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment and strangulation. People attempting to climb over this product are at increased risk of injury or death from falls. Always make sure this product is properly secured to bed. If product can move away from bed or mattress, it can lead to entrapment and death.
Warning: Suffocation/Strangulation Hazard/Entrapment Hazard
If product is installed incorrectly or moves from its initial position gaps can occur which can entrap and kill. People with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or other neurological conditions, or those who are sedated, confused, or frail, are at increased risk of entrapment, suffocation and strangulation.
• NEVER use unless product is tight against mattress, without gaps, and at least 12.5 in. from headboard and footboard.
• NEVER use with children.
• NEVER use on toddler, bunk, water, or inflatable beds, or on beds with mattress toppers or soft compressible pads.