- Built for ease of use and safety for the caregiver.
- Safety-stop helps reduce the risk of serious injury should a hand or other body part become caught between the bed frame and surface.
- The maximum height of 26″ (66 cm) makes it easy to care for residents; the low height of 7.25″ (18 cm) makes it ideal for Alzheimer’s patients and any other resident at risk of falling.
- The bed moves from its lowest to highest height within 47 seconds and without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage.
- Battery backup keeps the bed functioning in the event of a power outage (battery back up is not available on the FCE1200B).
- Smooth, quiet performance with 4 ultra-quiet, dependable DC motors – 2 for height, 1 for the knee hinge and 1 for the reclining head deck.
- Combination grid/rib deck for enhanced comfort and strength.
- Bed deck dimensions: 80″ (2 m) long, 34.5″ (88 cm); Overall length: 87.5″ (2.2 m)
Specifications Values Bariatric No Bed Style Hi-Low Deck Style Grid & Rib Deck HPIS Classification 770_20_50_0 Includes Staff Control No Latex Free No Length Inches 80 in Max Height Inches 26 in Max Length Inches 80 in Max Width Inches 34.5 in Min Height Inches 7.25 in Min Length Inches 80 in Min Width Inches 34.5 in Product Type Bed Product Use Long Term Care UNSPSC code 42191807 Weight Capacity Pounds 450 lb Width Inches 34.5 in