This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled semi-electric bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Even motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times, no crank necessary. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
- Bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new; New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft; Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise (Can be installed and removed with patient in bed); In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections 9 times;UL approved
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight (Weight Capacity 450 lbs); Wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant; Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety; Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines