For an easily transportable scooter that combines 4-wheel stability and loads of great features, look no further than the Drive Medical Spitfire EX 1420. Great for users on the go, the Spitfire EX 1420 can be quickly and easily disassembled into five lightweight pieces. And its 4-wheel configuration makes it perfect for confidently traversing the outdoors. The Spitfire 4 EX provides a comfortable, stadium-style seat that is height adjustable with stylish two-tone upholstery. You can adjust the angle and width of the armrests which also include reflectors for added safety and an attractive, modern look. The Spitfire 4 EX also offers top-of-the-line performance for users up to 300 pounds with optional 21AH batteries that give the scooter a best-in-class maximum range of 15 miles. The standard 12AH batteries provide a maximum range of 9 miles. In addition, the Spitfire 4 EX boasts unique features like a set of interchangeable color panels in red, blue and silver, an LED headlight, an armrest carry bag, and “delta” handles for the most comfortable control for those with limited hand strength or dexterity. An adjustable angle tiller allows you to set the drive controls into your ideal driving position. Never worry about a flat with the Spitfire EX’s flat-free, non-marking tires. The Spitfire 4 EX is the perfect solution for individuals on the go. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.
- Quick and easy disassembly with quick-connect batteries; Includes interchangeable color panels in Red, Blue, and Silver
- Delta tiller is easy to adjust
- Swivel seat with fold-down backrest; Armrests with mounted reflectors are padded and adjustable
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag
- Ergonomic throttle control with easy freewheel operation; Flat-free, non-marking tires and anti-tip wheels