The Roscoe Economy Knee Scooter helps those who are suffering from a foot or ankle injury by providing them an affordable mobility alternative to the standard crutch. The four-wheel scooter, knee pad and handles allows an individual to move around with ease and comfort.
With adjustable handle bars and padded seat, this knee scooter can accommodate a wide variety of users up to 250 lbs. The quick release assembly allows the scooter to fold with ease, bring the scooter everywhere you need to go or quickly store away.
Features and Benefits
- Scooter can be steered for increased maneuverability.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from an ankle or foot injury.
- Quick Release Steering Assembly folds for easy storage.
- Quick Release Seat includes height adjustments to accommodate different patient heights.
- Padded Knee Platform with easy adjustment mechanism.
- Oversize wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Adjustable braking system.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on frame; 90 days on Non-Durable components.
- Sold per Piece
- Quantity: 1 each
- Category: Knee Scooter
- Product Class: Knee Scooters
- Sterling Grey
- Knee platform measurements: 7″(W)x14″(L)
- Frame finish: Liquid Paint Sterling Grey
- Knee pad height adjustment: 13 3/4″-19 1/4″
- Adjustable handle height: 31 3/4″-39 3/4″
- Product weight: 19.5 lb.
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.