Core Products Swede-O Short Walking Boot
Senior Help Center
We are here to help! Whether you have a product question, order related question, return request or just need a friendly person to assist you, we are here to help! Our Customer Care Specialists are exceptionally trained to provide you with the assistance you need. Chat with us today or fill out this form and a Specialist will be with you as quickly as possible!
Swede-O® Short Walking Boot helps immobilize the ankle and is ideal for severe ankle sprains, stable ankle fractures, post surgery, and post cast recovery. Studies show that bearing weight on a stable injury helps facilitate recovery, allowing the patient to return to normal activity at a faster rate.
Designed with a non slip rocker bottom and low profile heel to promote natural gait. Shock absorbing, closed cell foam insole and heel cushion absorb and dissipate the impact of heel strike when walking. A wide footbed provides increased stability and accommodates for edema and bandage while a deluxe foam liner provides comfort.
Swede-O Walking Boot is durable, lightweight, and includes fitting pads to accommodate extra space around the ankle, heel, or leg. Anatomically contoured uprights provide a comfortable fit. Bilateral design fits right or left foot.
Instructions for Use:
Use under the supervision of a health care professional.
- Step 1: Position foot and leg inside liner with heel placed firmly back against the posterior section of the liner. Insert fitting pads as needed to accommodate for extra space around the ankle, heel, or leg.
- Step 2: Position tongue pad over top of the foot before fitting the liner.
- Step 3: Close the liner snugly utilizing the adjustable closures located on the foot and leg sections of the liner.
- Step 4: Position heel pad at back of boot.
- Step 5: Position uprights over the ankle midline and remove the plastic placed over the uprights, to expose the hook on the uprights.
- Step 6: Press the uprights against the liner to attach them to the liner.
- Step 7: Position leg strap near top of the metal uprights and firmly fasten. IMPORTANT: The top leg strap should be attached near the top of the metal uprights and must be fastened securely to avoid excess wear on the liner.
- Step 8: Secure the two foot straps. If you have questions about the use of this product consult your health care professional.
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box
Karman Healthcare S-ERGO 305 Ultralight Wheelchair with Quick Release Wheels - Open Box
MJM International PVC Echo Reclining Rolling Shower Chair with Commode Opening - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
Mayne Woodhaven Address Sign Post - New England Styled - Open Box
SmartCaregiver Floor Mat Exit Alarm for Elderly Fall Prevention & Anti-Wandering - Economy System - Open Box
Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels, 24" x 18" Seat, Desk-Length Arms - Open Box
Evolution Series 4 Wheeled Rolling Walker Rollator with Large Front Basket - Open Box
Mayne Modern Cambridge Tall Planters - 16" x 28" - Heavy Duty Construction - Open Box
Mayne Cape Cod Window Box Planters - 4 Foot - Open Box
Frame-It-All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier - 4ft x 4ft - Open Box
Mayne Fairfield 28 Inch Tall Planter - New England Design - Open Box